[kdepim-users] kmail does not get addresses from kaddressbook

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Fri Jul 30 21:58:00 BST 2010

Hello,

I have a system here setup with two user IDs. On one ID I get all addresses
from kaddressbook into kmail, on the other ID I see the addressbook in kmail,
but none of the addresses. I cannot find a difference between the two IDs?

Are there some files which I could diff?

Has anybody an idea what I could do wrong on the ID which is not working?

Can I enable a debug trace?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/