[kdepim-users] kmail does not get addresses from kaddressbook

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jul 31 08:53:35 BST 2010

On Friday 30 July 2010 21:58:00 Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a
system here setup with two user IDs. On one ID I get all addresses
> from
kaddressbook into kmail, on the other ID I see the addressbook in
>  kmail,
but none of the addresses. I cannot find a difference between the
>  two
IDs?

> Are there some files which I could diff?
>
> Has anybody an idea
what I could do wrong on the ID which is not working?

> Can I enable a
debug trace?

> Many thanks,
> Rainer

At the bottom of the contacts
screen, you can select address book resources, have you ticked that box?