[kdepim-users] Online sync of Kontact?

Daniel Friedrich Daniel-1.friedrich at uni-ulm.de
Sat Feb 13 11:20:03 GMT 2010

hi everyone,

I'm pretty new in this mailing list, but i'm using linux and kde-apps already
for few years. And i'm using KDEPIM more and more these days  so I'm very
happy to read this discussion about Groupware functionality via DIMAP. I
didn't know that.

But now i set it up, but its not working properly.
I use archlinux KDE 4.3.4
I can't upload any files(TODOs, Events,...) even creating Folders doesn't work.
But on the same webspace i run a different e-mail-account also with DIMAP and
it's working, but just for mail....

the upcoming error message says i don't have permission to write:

Error while uploading folder
Could not make the folder Calendar on the server.
This could be because you do not have permission to do this, or because the
folder is already present on the server; the error message from the server
communication is here:
Could Not Create Folder
An attempt to create the requested folder failed.
Details of the request:
Date and time: Friday 12 February 2010 23:40
Additional information:
imap://USERNAME@imap.schokoskeller.de:143/INBOX/Calendar/
Possible causes:
Your access permissions may be inadequate to perform the requested operation
on this resource.
The location where the folder was to be created may not exist.
A protocol error or incompatibility may have occurred.
Possible solutions:
Retry the request.
Check your access permissions on this resource.

so what do i do wrong? I don't have any idea how to fix it.

Thank you

regards
Daniel