[kdepim-users] Online sync of Kontact?

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sat Feb 13 11:35:23 GMT 2010

Am Saturday 13 February 2010 12:20:03 schrieb Daniel Friedrich:
> But now i set it up, but its not working properly.
> I use archlinux KDE 4.3.4
> I can't upload any files(TODOs, Events,...)

well, you are not supposed to 'upload files' in order to use the
DIMAP/groupware functions.
you just enable this in kmail-settings-divers-groupware,
kmail the creates the necessary folders and then you import your data in
korganizer, kaddressbook...

> even creating Folders doesn't
> work. But on the same webspace i run a different e-mail-account also with
> DIMAP and it's working, but just for mail....

can you create new folders there from within kmail ?

werner
p.s.:
please don't top-post to the list, it makes threads hard to read.