[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Richard Creighton ricreig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 01:58:03 BST 2010

On Sunday 08 August 2010 20:39:56 Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> [ Comments below, in
line ]

> On Sunday 08 August 2010 at 8:36 pm, Richard Creighton penned

about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> > You may have only
received 3 pledges, but the audience is too small.
> > I betcha that 99% of
KMail/PIM users do NOT get this maillist.  Why
> > don't you expand your
audience?

> Hi Richard,
>
> Please suggest a different arena and I'll be
more than happy to post

How about opensuse-kde at opensuse.org and similar
forums in distros that use KDE and therefor also PIM/KMail?

However, if you
are able to set up a web site, before you post, set up a web page where you
can get 'pledges' (and plan for some percentage to renig) that you can offer
to a prospective programmer/group.

You might even be able to make a buck or
two if you expand this "service" to include other projects...even a
clearinghouse where potential 'devs' would come to offer their services if
they could get funding...for a commission of course. :)

Richard