[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Aug 9 02:03:28 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Sunday 08 August 2010 at 8:58 pm, Richard Creighton penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> How about opensuse-kde at opensuse.org and similar forums in distros
> that use KDE and therefor also PIM/KMail?
>
> However, if you are able to set up a web site, before you post, set
> up a web page where you can get 'pledges' (and plan for some
> percentage to renig) that you can offer to a prospective
> programmer/group.

Hi Richard,

It's the old chicken-vs-egg conundrum.  :)  Although wasn't that
problem recently solved?  Oh anyway ...

Being like everyone else, pressed for time, I'd want to test the
waters first before putting anything together ... just to see if there
are folks willing to pledge for the effort.

I'm generally very optimistic but I figure only 50% will fulfill their
pledge.  :)

> You might even be able to make a buck or two if you expand this
> "service" to include other projects...even a clearinghouse where
> potential 'devs' would come to offer their services if they could
> get funding...for a commission of course. :)

The silly thing is that HTML in e-mail isn't all that important to
me.  I'd use it for the odd e-mail but mostly I prefer ASCII.  ha!  I
was only offering to help in an effort to help folks out ... :)
... wanna help me?  :) :) :)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)