[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Aug 9 01:39:56 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Sunday 08 August 2010 at 8:36 pm, Richard Creighton penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> You may have only received 3 pledges, but the audience is too small.
> I betcha that 99% of KMail/PIM users do NOT get this maillist.  Why
> don't you expand your audience?

Hi Richard,

Please suggest a different arena and I'll be more than happy to post.

> Richard
>
> PS, and yes, I'd contribute AFTER the product was available but
> throwing money at someone 'gratis' in the hopes they will perform a
> service is a tad foolhardy.

I believe you misunderstood the original thought.  The idea is to
collect funding for this one particular feature.  Once the funding is
found, we'd put together a specification of what we're after and find
a developer to deliver the `product'

I'm sorry if the above wasn't communicated properly.  It's just a seed
of an idea mind you.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)