[kdepim-users] No interest was Re: KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Aug 10 22:42:40 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

The `trial balloon' didn't get off the ground.  :)  There doesn't seem
to be sufficient interest to fund `KMail - Repling in HTML'

Aside from the handful of people who posted here, I heard nothing on
`opensuse-kde'  I suppose I can update the previous enhancement with
the request for pledges but at this point, I'll call it dead.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)