[kdepim-users] No interest was Re: KMail - Replying in HTML

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Aug 11 01:23:59 BST 2010

On Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:42:40 pm Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The `trial balloon' didn't get off the ground.  :)  There doesn't seem
> to be sufficient interest to fund `KMail - Repling in HTML'
>
> Aside from the handful of people who posted here, I heard nothing on
> `opensuse-kde'  I suppose I can update the previous enhancement with
> the request for pledges but at this point, I'll call it dead.

I suspect you'll get much more support in this position!  Most people are not
to fond of their tools being ruined by misuse, ...yes, it IS possible to pry a
door open with a screwdriver but the screwdriver was designed to turn screws
rather than what a prybar was designed to do.  It is just the right tool for
the job concept of a craftsman that one appreciates.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403