[kdepim-users] How can I add a distribution list?

Martin yusuf.martin at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:50:51 BST 2009

Hi Anne

Many thanks. The Distribution List Editor is already checked and the panel
below Contacts is present. When  'Please select a storage folder for this
distribution list:' is asked I can click OK or Cancel. If I choose Cancel I
can then add members to a list but once I am done, it is still making the same
request - and as I cannot add a storage folder, the list is then lost.

Best, Martin

--
Martin Fisher

yusuf.martin at gmail.com