[kdepim-users] How can I add a distribution list?

Martin yusuf.martin at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:55:39 BST 2009

I now appear to have solved this. In Contacts, beneath the Distribution list
pane, there is an Addressbook pane. In this pane there are two items Akonadi
Compatibility Resource and Default Addressbook. The second of these was
unchecked. When I checked it I was then offered the option, when clicking
create new distribution list, of creating it in either Akonadi or Default
Addressbook. Unsure which to choose (any advice? I have no idea what the
differene means...) I chose Default Addressbook, and I have been able to have
distribution list.

BTW, with both Akonadi and Default Addressbook clicked all Contacts in the top
pane appear to be duplicated.... (again, I have no idea what this may mean, or
what implications it may have!).

Best, Martin

--
Martin Fisher