[kdepim-users] How can I add a distribution list?

Martin yusuf.martin at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:08:08 BST 2009

Dear All

I used to have a few distribution lists with kmail (I am using 1.12.1 with KDE
4.3.1 and kubuntu 9.04) but seem to have lost them in doing a fresh install of
Kubuntu and a restore. When I try to create a new distribution list I am
asked:

'Please select a storage folder for this distribution list:'

but no storage folders are available in the box beneath the message.

Could anybody kindly tell me how to resolve this?

With grateful thanks, Martin