[kdepim-users] What is the status of KPilot?

djmills at netspace.net.au djmills at netspace.net.au
Mon Sep 14 23:04:46 BST 2009

Hi George,

I've suffered almost exactly the same history with my Treo 650 which I posted to this list a few weeks ago.  I got no response.  If you get some resolution that is not to the list could you please tell me.

Regards,

David.

--

Tel (Aus): +61-(0)3-9504-6288 or +61-(0)2-80641780
Mob (Aus): +61-4-11513404