[kdepim-users] Korganizer plugins

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Mar 21 17:28:16 GMT 2009

At 18:56:29 on Saturday Saturday 21 March 2009, Werner Joss
<werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Saturday 21 March 2009 17:43:51 schrieb Stan Goodman:
> > In KOrganizer configuration, under Plugins, I have checked two
> > plugins, "Date numbers" and "Jewish Calendar", but I see no
> > indication that any of the features of either are in fact being
> > implemented.
>
> date number is only displayed in view mode 'day' - maybe you didn't
> cjeck this ?
> (same applies for jewish calendar, just tried it :)

I can see the logic of including it only there, but it doesn't make it
very convenient.

What I would really like would be to run a Hebrew calendar widget in the
Panel, and put it next to the Gregorian calendar that is associated with
the Clock widget.

The search goes on.

--
Stan Goodman