[kdepim-users] Korganizer plugins

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:29:10 GMT 2009

> I am using KOrganizer v3.5.6, in KDE v3.5.7, under openSuSE v10.3 x86_64
>
> In KOrganizer configuration, under Plugins, I have checked two
> plugins, "Date numbers" and "Jewish Calendar", but I see no indication
> that any of the features of either are in fact being implemented.
>
> I had assumed that the plugins are present in KOrganization as installed,
> since their settings are present in the configuration dialog, but now am
> no longer sure. KOrganizer's extensive documentation doesn't address this
> question. YaST seems to know nothing about plugins for this application.
>
> What, if anything, do I have to  do to activate these plugins?

I have been using the Jewish Calendar plugin since at least version
3.1 and I do not recall ever having problems until now (there is a
glitch in KDE 4.2 but it still works). Have you tried closing and
reopening Kontact (not just Korganizer)?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il