[kdepim-users] Korganizer plugins

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Mar 21 16:43:51 GMT 2009

I am using KOrganizer v3.5.6, in KDE v3.5.7, under openSuSE v10.3 x86_64

In KOrganizer configuration, under Plugins, I have checked two
plugins, "Date numbers" and "Jewish Calendar", but I see no indication
that any of the features of either are in fact being implemented.

I had assumed that the plugins are present in KOrganization as installed,
since their settings are present in the configuration dialog, but now am
no longer sure. KOrganizer's extensive documentation doesn't address this
question. YaST seems to know nothing about plugins for this application.

What, if anything, do I have to  do to activate these plugins?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on