[kdepim-users] fancy headers

Gary C Curtin gary.curtin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:23:07 BST 2009

On Wednesday 19 August 2009 9:39:13 Bruce MacArthur wrote:
> SECOND, it seems to me that Gary may be attempting to use Kontact to do
> what really ought to be done in K-Mail.  Gary, please consider using K-
> Mail as it appears in your "development" environment to see if the tool
> has really disappeared or not.  Thanks.

Thanks Bruce. I tried running KMail, just on it's own, but it seems to be
broken. The options just don't show up in the menu. I traded screen shots with
Anne, and I see what is missing. I just wonder what else is also missing!

I will try a few things to discover just where it broke, so that others don't
fall into the same hole.

:-)