[kdepim-users] Checking accounts

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Wed Aug 12 08:51:43 BST 2009

Anne,
if I understand correctly you want to push the "Check Mail" button to check
only a particular account or more precisely to exclude a particular account.
there is an option in the account settings
Settings->Configure KMail->Accounts->Receiving (tab)->
"select the account to exclude"-> Modify->General (tab)
uncheck "Include in manual mail check"
this way a hit on the check mail button will not trigger that specific account
download
in order to download manually from that account there is a dropdown list of
accounts when holding the mouse down on the "check mail" button, selecting the
required account will check mail on it.
hope it helped,
YB.