[kdepim-users] Checking accounts

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:13:55 BST 2009

My netbook has KMail 1.12.  I have 2 'accounts' set up - one to read mail from
my local IMAP server when I'm at home, and a 'Roaming' account to connect to
my IMAP server when I'm away.  'Check mail at startup' is not enabled.

My mouse-control is not as precise as it might be, and on this small screen
it's all to easy to hit the download icon just a little low, so that the first
account starts downloading.  Unfortunately this is the Roaming account.

Is it possible to influence the order that the accounts appear?  It doesn't
appear to bear a relationship to the order in which accounts show in the
settings screens.

Anne