[kdepim-users] 20090804KP -- Wallet Password At Shut-Down?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Aug 8 09:11:51 BST 2009

On Tuesday 04 August 2009, Bruce MacArthur wrote:

> I would like to request an explanation (if such exists!) and any
> information about supressing this to-me irrelevant step in the
> shut-down process.  Many thanks for any information possible!

Does this happen always or only sometimes ?
Does KWallet allow kmail to access the wallet always or what's the policy
(check inside kwalletmanager) ?
What accounts do you have ?
At what intervals are they being checked ? (Can it be that by chance kmail
tried to check an account just when you did the shutdown ?)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at