[kdepim-users] 20090804KP -- Wallet Password At Shut-Down?

Bruce MacArthur bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Mon Aug 10 17:51:08 BST 2009

On Monday 10 August 2009 04:40, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I've just come across this thread, which should help you:
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-linux&m=124984968431379&w=2
>
> The thread forks, so be careful not to miss the reply by Jarkko
> Palviainen
>
> Anne

SOLVED !!!
Jarkko's direction was EXACTLY what I needed.  The same thing may well
have been stated previously by another person.  I was stuck on the fact
that my K-Menu has a entry/sub-entry "System Settings" which even
points to KWallet -- but only gives a choice as to where (or where-all)
it can be displayed.  In addition, I seemed to have lost the
regular "System Settings" menu!  In point of fact, I have put its icon
in the middle of my Desktop (BOY, am I ever getting blind in my old
age!!!).  It doesn't help any that I (foolishly) completely ignored the
Advanced tab.  Once I got there, I simply un-checked "Enable Wallet" --
and everything behaves as I would like it to behave.  THANKS Anne.
THANKS Jarkko.  THANKS to ALL who have assisted me in this!!!

--
布鲁&#26031  麦克阿&#29791
Bruce   Mac Arthur
     bmacasuru at fastmail.us