[kdepim-users] Any migration to mac possible?

Michael Neumeier dennismail at gmx.net
Fri Apr 10 09:21:40 BST 2009

Am 10.04.2009 um 01:22 schrieb Graham Todd:
> The answer depends on whether you have a G4 or G5 Mac, and it depends
> on which distro you are using.
>
> Now, Macs which run OS X are limited to G3, G4, and G5 types. G3 and
> G4
> Macs are PowerPC Macs and you need to look for a PPC - compatible
> distro.  You can find which are supported at the penguinppc website:
> http://penguinppc.org/

Oh wait, I suppose I didn´t make this as clear as possible: I do not
want to install any Linux distro on my MacBook, I want to get the
settings and filters from KMail (running on my desktop PC) to my
MacBook (running with Mac OS X).

So it´s a question of migration of the settings from kmail.

Regards,
Dennis