[kdepim-users] KDE Calendar

keith Cowling keith at eyehouse.info
Wed Apr 1 12:21:10 BST 2009

My great little ASUS Eee has locked up had to go in for repair.  No
fault with KDE suspected but something more fundamental related to the
operating system...  My problem is how to look at my diary and 'To Do'
list while I'm without it.  I've used the KDE PIM more and more since I
acquired the Eee about a year ago and become very dependant on it. The
data is all backed up to a USD hard drive, but now that I'm without the
Xandros environment on the Eee, I don't know to get access to it.  I use
a desktop running Windows XP and a a LG phone, which both have calendar
and 'to do' functions (Thunderbird in the case of the PC), but I don't
think either of these can open a KDE diary file.  Is there alternative
way to access KDE diary data except waiting for my Linux machine to come
back from repair?

Keith Cowling