[kdepim-users] Kontact 1.4.2 (KDE 4.2.2) and remote calendar error "The file or folder mydomain.com does not exists"

Daniel Ganz daniel.ganz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:13:40 BST 2009

Hello ,
i have installed kontact 1.4.2 with kde 4.2.2 and want to acces remote
calendar (calendar in remote file) on egroupware server version 1.6
installed on gentoo server. My client distro is arch linux.
I set up kontacts remote calendar for url
"https://mydomain.com/egroupware/icalsrv/icalsrv.php", but when
kontact does anything with remote calendar, the error "The file or
folder mydomain.com does not exist." appears. I tried also http
connection, but it does not help.
Kontact is totally unusable with this error.
In .xsession-errors sometimes appears somtehing like this:
korganizer(21569)/kdepimlibs (kcal): Cannot read uid map file '
"/home/geno/.kde4/share/apps/kcal/uidmaps/remote_bOIBG07zcn" '

Do you know, where the problem may be ? Thank you for any help,
because this error makes my kontact totally unusable.

I tried also xml-rpc connection with egroupware, but with xml-rpc
there were more problems. Also GroupDAV does not functionate for me.

dan