[kdepim-users] Quick question on old dimap problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:28:56 BST 2008

Ingo, you may remember that when I tried to get dimap running I got new copies
of every message in Inbox, every time I connected.  I'm wondering whether it's
time to try it again, but have one question first.

Have you any idea whether it is likely to have been the client causing the
problem or the server?  The server hasn't substantially changed, but if it is
likely that it was the client I'll definitely try it again.

Anne