[kdepim-users] kmail(21788) KMSearch::slotSearchFolderResult: "trash" found 0

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Tue Sep 30 22:49:58 BST 2008

Can some one help me?
This saturday my kmail started being utterly slow, so I started it with # kmail --nofork.
A few seconds after Kmail starts it starts to print lines like this one, for every folder I have.
kmail(21788) KMSearch::slotSearchFolderResult: "trash" found 0

Until it hits all my emails, I cant use kmail.... and this lasts several minutes.

Can someone point me a way to fix this?

$ kmail --version
Qt: 4.4.2
KDE: 4.1.2 (KDE 4.1.2)