[kdepim-users] Thread & Replyto conflicts

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:30:23 BST 2008

Ingo,

Such an option would be a waste of your time because people who use
reply as an addressing tool wouldn't understand the option anyway.

Using an address book is not rocket science.

I normally support software that is forgiving of deviation from
standards so as to allow readers to see the non-standard post or web
page, but I don't support software that enables users to create non-
standards compliant stuff.

--

Art Alexion
Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as