[kdepim-users] Thread & Replyto conflicts

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:20:41 BST 2008

One downside for people who use 'reply' as an addressing tool is that
their mails may be unintentionally ignored.

For example, I may delete an entire thread dealing with Apache because
I don't know anything about it, and in the process delete such a
message on a topic where I can help.

--

Art Alexion
Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as