[kdepim-users] Palm Treo 770

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Sep 21 17:34:08 BST 2008

Am Sonntag, 21. September 2008 18:07:33 schrieb Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper:
> Holy crap. If you're seriously using KDE 3.4.x and the accompanying kpilot
> to try to sync with, you're guaranteed to have problems. Thanks for the
> info, Werner. =:)

you're welcome, Jason :)

> I don't know a thing about the Eee stuff, but the first thing to do would
> be to upgrade KDE to 3.5.10.

which is IMHO hard to do (if not impossible), as long as you stick with the
eeepc default xandros install,
and that's why I proposed to install another distro, in the first place.
which might give problems getting wireless etc. to work.
for further information, I can hardly recommend to search
http://wiki.eeeuser.com

werner