[kdepim-users] Using Jounal in Kontact

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:40:38 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 11:15:40 phep wrote:
> Anne Wilson a écrit :
> > This week I decided to investigate the Journal facility in Kontact.  I
> > made a
>
> [...]
>
> > know I made an entry.  Nothing is visible, so I'm beginning to wonder
> > whether my entries have been saved at all.
>
> I presume from your preceding posts to the list that you're using KDE4
> Kontact ; since I'm using journals from KDE3 korganizer I don't know if
> this may help but try disabling all of (korganizer's) filters. I noticed
> that most of my journals are not visible here when I filter informations
> (that's something I plan to investigate since .... soooo long).

I don't think that's necessary in KDE4.  Actually, I'm managing to read the
journals now, but as discussed earlier in the thread, there's no way of
knowing which days have a journal entry.  I just have to click on every day in
sequence to find them.  Hopefully this is something that will change :-)

Anne