[kdepim-users] Using Jounal in Kontact

phep phep-lists at teletopie.net
Wed Nov 19 11:15:40 GMT 2008

Anne Wilson a écrit :
> This week I decided to investigate the Journal facility in Kontact.  I made a
[...]
> know I made an entry.  Nothing is visible, so I'm beginning to wonder whether
> my entries have been saved at all.

I presume from your preceding posts to the list that you're using KDE4
Kontact ; since I'm using journals from KDE3 korganizer I don't know if
this may help but try disabling all of (korganizer's) filters. I noticed
that most of my journals are not visible here when I filter informations
(that's something I plan to investigate since .... soooo long).

HTH

phep