[kdepim-users] Can not Palm Centro

ping cs pingcs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:38:09 GMT 2008

Hi,
friendly speaking, I am new to using Linux system, there lots of think new
to me.
Recently I have install the Ubuntu in my laptop, it work fine and stable.

But when I try to use Kpilot to link to my Palm, it doesn't link at all, can
you help?
I check the list, Palm Centro is not include.

I am using Ubuntu Release 8.04 (hardy)
Kernel Linux 2.6.24-21-generic
Gnome 2.22.3

I am linking the PC with USB cable and it able to link with PalmOS device
that come with the software.

Another question;
is there any way to upload/download office software, example Excel, Words,
between PC and Palm and is able to view & edit in Palm also.

Thanks & Regards,
PingCS