[kdepim-users] KMail: Unrecognised transport protocol

"Matthias Hüller" matthias_hueller at gmx.de
Wed May 28 20:14:36 BST 2008

I'm very sure that the settings are correct. I'm using Kmail for years and always used these setting for GMX. Acutally theres a official german instruction for using GMX with Kmail: http://faq.gmx.de/messages/mailprogramme/einrichtung/7.html

But why do I get the  "Unrecognised transport protocol. Unable to send
message" error when sending mails?