[kdepim-users] KPilot problems

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Sat Mar 29 04:52:19 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Adriaan de Groot <adriaan at codeyard.net>
wrote:

> Hi Sascha,
>
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008 03:31:41 pm Sasha wrote:
> > I am writing to you concernng the problem with HotSync function with my
> > Palm t/X. When I attempt to configure the hotsync link and detect and
> > identify the Palm device via the KPilot wizard, at around 14 per cent
> > the Eec Pc freezes (this is a 8 gig 1 G ram version of Eec PC). The Palm
> > device does not hotsync with KDE or  KPilot, indicating that the
> > connection is not made with the PC.

Ugh. Don't use the detection wizard. It has issues. Make sure you have the
latest KDE (3.5.9) and kpilot. And then manually enter your username and
device as /dev/ttyUSB1. Please reply back to the list if you do or don't get
this working. =:)

Thanks!

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-