[kdepim-users] KPilot problems

Andreas Roddau andy at bitbuilt.net
Mon Mar 31 21:30:58 BST 2008

On Sunday 30 March 2008 21:24:04 Aleksandar (Sasha) Pavkovic wrote:

> Unfortunately, it does not work. The Palms says no connection
> established (I also changed the baud rate and when that did not help
> returned to the previous lowest one). I wonder what else I need to do on
> the Eee PC apart from configuring KPilot? I followed the help
> instructions and prior to attempting to hotsync, I closed all KDE
> applications. But perhaps there is something else to be done.

Can you confirm if Pilot-Link is installed?  I almost blew my brains out on
my own install until I discovered that my Fedora 8 install didn't have
Visor running (though Pilot-Link installed by default).  Only then could I
sync with my Tungsten E.

--
Andreas (Andy) Roddau
Linux user #434932

The rings of Saturn are composed of lost arline luggage