[kdepim-users] KPilot problems

Adriaan de Groot adriaan at codeyard.net
Wed Mar 26 14:56:49 GMT 2008

Hi Sascha,

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 03:31:41 pm Sasha wrote:
> I am writing to you concernng the problem with HotSync function with my
> Palm t/X. When I attempt to configure the hotsync link and detect and
> identify the Palm device via the KPilot wizard, at around 14 per cent
> the Eec Pc freezes (this is a 8 gig 1 G ram version of Eec PC). The Palm
> device does not hotsync with KDE or  KPilot, indicating that the
> connection is not made with the PC.

The best place to try to get answers is the kdepim-users mailing list (CC'ed)
which is the public forum. I haven't done much KPilot stuff recently,
although I could hook my T|E up to my eee and see what happens in an effort
to duplicate the problem.

Actually, my first thought is: change the baud rate in the KPilot
configuration dialog. It sounds weird (with a USB device) but there is some
underlying protocol magic that is affected by that setting.

[ade]