[kdepim-users] filter sending using the wrong account

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Mar 13 11:56:13 GMT 2008

I don't understand how this is happening or how to fix it.
I had a filter that kept giving me errors trying to send, saying it couldn't
connect to SERVER_2, continue or abort.
the problem is SERVER_2 is not my default smtp server and it had nothing to do
with the account that the email came from .

I get an email and it is sent to my default account, I create a filter moving
it to a folder, and redirecting it to my wifes account. I recreated the
filter, all I did was say move message to folder X, and redirect to USER.
I am getting the same error message saying it can't connect to  SERVER_2.
not sure where to look or what to do. You don't have an option to select
outgoing servers with filters, so I just ASSUME that it will pick the server
associated with the account the email was sent to..
Kontact v 1.2.5 kmail 1.9.7
Debian Etch
--
Paul Cartwright