[kdepim-users] kolab addressbook settings

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:43:10 GMT 2008

I have successfully setup a kolab account to a MS Exchange server. Everything
works fine including calender, ToDo list, journal, etc. except kolab
addressbook. Although the wizard successfully created a kolab addressbook in
Kontact, the settings for that is set to "Kolab server/Inbox/Contacts". The
problem is the actual addressbook location on that server is in another
directory (Kolab server/Public Folders/INFO_Contacts). I can't seem to change
this via extended address toolbar from Kontact; the kolab server addressbook
setttings does not even have much options to tweak. Is there anything I can
do to point to the real location of kolab addressbook, such as manually
editing a configuration file?

Thanks,

Hakan