[kdepim-users] KPilot problems

Aleksandar (Sasha) Pavkovic apavkovi1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 02:24:04 BST 2008

Hello Jason,

thank you for your advice.

Unfortunately, it does not work. The Palms says no connection
established (I also changed the baud rate and when that did not help
returned to the previous lowest one). I wonder what else I need to do on
the Eee PC apart from configuring KPilot? I followed the help
instructions and prior to attempting to hotsync, I closed all KDE
applications. But perhaps there is something else to be done.

Sasha