[kdepim-users] Understanding kmail imap resources

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sat Mar 22 13:57:55 GMT 2008

Am Samstag, 22. März 2008 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Saturday 22 March 2008 13:18:41 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Saturday 22 March 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:

snipped many lines away

Hallo,

I tried hard last two days to get groupware folders working. First I
was not that successfull. Simply generating a chached IMAP connection
and enabling the groupware functionality did not work. I could not
add any address to the resource.

Enabling the groupware functionality in kmail did not create the
needed groupware folder. I did not found any button to do it. Only
using the kolab wizard created the folders once I started kmail.

After this is done, I can add contacts and appointments to my imap
folders and they were stored on the server.

I use cyrus imap server and kmail 1.9.9 on fedora. I dont't know if
all is ready now, but I will try it further on. The next step is a
shared resource folder.

> Anne

Martin