[kdepim-users] horde and kaddressbook

Peter Lokus mailist at sokol-web.de
Fri Mar 14 23:12:12 GMT 2008

Hi list,

I'm using cyrus, horde -> imp/turba as my webmailer and addressbook on the
road. At home I prefer kmail and kaddressbook. Now I'm searching a plugin to
sync my addresses between kaddressbook and horde/turba. I dont think there's
a plugin available. So I'm looking forward to write a widget for kaddressbook
on my own that query horde's sql database.
Do someone has a similiar problem?
I don't have kolab, etc running and I don't want to run them. For 2-3 users
it's inordinately.

Thanks,
Peter

ps: Kmail can use a addressbook via imap? I have tried to configure one but I
have following dialog only -> http://tinyurl.com/2p3kfe
Sorry, it's written in german but obviously there is no way to set a
configure.

I use 3.5.7enterprise20070926-0ubuntu2.1