[kdepim-users] Dialling from Kaddressbook

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sun Jun 29 20:21:40 BST 2008

At 19:27:44 on Sunday Sunday 29 June 2008, Robin Atwood <robin at binro.org>
wrote:

> To be frank, I don't think there is a lot of demand for dialling from
> desk-phones anymore, everyone uses their mobile!

Everybody? I don't have one, because 1) I don't make any calls that can't
wait until I get to a landline phone, and 2) when in office, I can't see
paying the higher tariff for cellular time. There are other reasons.

> Incidentally, after setup you don't need to use the Kall main window
> anymore, just set the "Phone" script-hook to "kall --dial %N" and you
> can dial directly from kaddressbook.

I assumed that this would be the case. Thanks for confirming.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on