[kdepim-users] Fwd: HotSync and Full-Sync fails; Databases with changed AppBlock

Steffen Oehme steffen.oehme at web.de
Sat Jun 28 23:52:44 BST 2008

Solved..
Issue was with either ~/.kde/share/config/kpilotrc or
~/.kde/share/config/kpilot_vcalconduitsrc. Removed both, re-configured kpilot
and all works fine again.

Betreff: HotSync and Full-Sync fails; Databases with changed AppBlock
Datum: Samstag 14 Juni 2008
Von: Steffen Oehme <steffen.oehme at web.de>
An: kdepim-users at kde.org

Hi,
I'm having some trouble sync'ing my Palm Centro, hope anyone can help.
It all works nicely as long as I avoid HotSync or Full-Sync in kpilot. With
either of both, the log ends with an entry saying
"Databases with changed AppBlock: CalendarDB-PDat"
and then gives me a SIGSEGV (signal 11) that causes the program to crash.
(Some more details below)

Can anyone tell me what the changed AppBlocks mean?
Any suggested workaround so that I can fully sync my Palm again?

Thanks,
Steffen