[kdepim-users] Akregator hard to use for podcasts

Andrew Smith asmith15 at littlesvr.ca
Sun Jun 29 03:07:25 BST 2008

Hi

I love Akregator, I've been using it for almost a year now.

I use it for a couple of blogs, but mostly to get podcasts. This worked
pretty well up until now as most posts in the feeds contain a link to
where I can download the relevant media file.

Unfortunately now there are several feeds (for example
http://rss.radio-canada.ca/radio/christiane.xml ) that don't have this
link. But the link to the media file is in the post.

Can I ask for a little feature? A button, or a right click menu item, or
any way at all to get to the link to the 'embedded' media file in the post?

Sorry I don't know the terminology - I'm just a user :)

Thanks

Andrew