[kdepim-users] Two Bugs when changing outgoing accounts (?)

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Mon Jul 7 13:44:38 BST 2008

Olá Anne e a todos.

As i said:
> at least I dont remember seeing it on KDEPIM3

But if u still have a 3 version, check the toolbar for: Rebuild Index

OT: most of my past problems with the accounts migrating got fix last friday with some KDE libs from Ubuntu.
kde4libs (4:4.0.83-0ubuntu4) intrepid; urgency=low

  * Remove .kde4 usage
    - Removed patches/10_kdehome_kde4.diff
    - Removed CMAKE variable KDE_DEFAULT_HOME from debian/cdbs/kde.mk
    - Removed patches/kubuntu_01_kde3_menu_applications.diff

 -- Harald Sitter <apachelogger at ubuntu.com>  Thu, 03 Jul 2008 16:59:04 +0200

kdepim (4:4.0.83-0ubuntu2) intrepid; urgency=low

  * Added kdepim-dev package. Contains development files
    needed to compile kdepim applications. Installed files
    are listed in kdepim-dev.install

 -- Richard Birnie <Arbyuk at googlemail.com>  Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:43:35 +0000

So it seems i choose the wrong week to do the update... lol
--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net