[kdepim-users] Two Bugs when changing outgoing accounts (?)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:03:51 BST 2008

On Monday 07 July 2008 13:44:38 (``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
> Olá Anne e a todos.
>
> On Monday 07 July 2008 13:04:02 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Is this something that we will only get with 4.2?
> > Anne
>
> As i said:
> > at least I dont remember seeing it on KDEPIM3
>
> But if u still have a 3 version, check the toolbar for: Rebuild Index

I'm certain it's not a KDE3 PIM option.  Both Mandriva and Fedora have kdepim
3.  It's not in the Mandriva version, but I'll check out the Fedora one as
soon as I can - that is more up to date.

With 4.1 due out at the end of this month, and expected in Fedora soon
afterwards, maybe I'll see it then.  That's why I was asking about the
possibility of it not being there in 4.1.  I know the devs have said that
some aspects of the PIM are delayed.

Anne