[kdepim-users] Kontact does not see IMAP changes

Paul Waldo paul at waldoware.com
Thu Feb 21 17:23:26 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I'm running Kontact 1.2.4 on Kubuntu Gutsy AMD64.  I have a Kontact IMAP email
account on a separate server.  Sometimes I access this account from Kontact,
sometimes from Thunderbird, running on a different machine.

When I make message changes with Kontact, say moving a message to trash,
Thunderbird will see the change and update its display accordingly.  Not so
the other way around.  If I drag a message to the Trash in Thunderbird,
Kontact still shows me the message in my Inbox, even after a "Check Mail"
action.  The only way to have Kontact show the updated message structure is to
restart it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Paul