[kdepim-users] Kontact fails to see shared IMAP contacts recource provided by Kolab

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Thu Feb 21 21:00:18 GMT 2008

Hi guys,

Until recently I did not have any problems with kontact/kadressbook and my
kolab installation. But now kadressbook does not display contacts contained
in a shred folder anymore. I had the kolab NG check: the kolab config seems
kosher and I actually can see the contacts in their imap folder in kmail
(if I ask it to display groupware folders), but kaddressbook refuses to
merge them with my personal contacts - there just not displayed.
Does anybody have any insight into what may be going on here?

This is debian unstable, Kontact Version 1.2.5, KMail Version 1.9.7,
KAddressBook Version 3.5.7.

Thanks for any hints, Joh