[kdepim-users] Using 2 calendar resources within Kontact?

Michael Abatzis abatzis at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:46:27 GMT 2008

I'm trying to use both a local Korganizer resource file and a remote (Google Calendar) file.  I can't seem to find a way to either a) add events to both resource files simultaneously or b) sync the 2 files automatically.  Basically, the event is only stored in the file that's selected as the default, whereas I'd like the event to be stored in both files.  Thanks,
-michael