[kdepim-users] A suggestion for kmail

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 04:26:12 GMT 2008

On Thursday 18 December 2008 22:20:06 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Maybe setting the identity to be used for replies with some filters is
> an option. An identity set via a filter takes precedence over all other
> ways to specify identities to be used by KMail.

i looked at the filter dialogue, there appears to be no way to filter only on
messages in a particular folder, and in my case i'm not looking to set an
identity - i don't wish to create a new identity everytime i use a
spamcatching <newuser at mydomain> address - i can imagine an external script
that might parse and set the reply-to but that would a) be complicated for me
and b) change the actual mail, rather then be a behaviour of the client

bascule

--
"zaphod...i just want you to know something, i want you to know that i respect
you;  just not very much" - f.p.